- Added sortable module window columns.
- Updated to Dear Imgui 1.89.5
- Show value in callstack even when the address is zero. This gets rid of "<unknown-type> <unknown-value>" entries in the callstack.
- Increased maximum clipboard size to 1 MiB from 32 KiB to handle copying contents of module window from a UE target.
- No longer automatically reload text file while in the middle of a debug session.
- Fixed bug where unaltered YMM registers would show up as changed (colored red) in the watch window.
- Fixed potential crash when populating variable information for the callstack
- Fixed potential crash removing a watch expression programmatically due to a threading bug.
- Fixed crash evaluating bitfields with long type names. Seen in Unreal Engine when evaluating a bitfield with type AActor::EActorBeginPlayState.
- Fixed crash copying from the module window when a symbol name was not present for a module.
- Fixed case where a step over operation would be prematurely terminated if a conditional breakpoint that evaluated to false was triggered before the step over operation completed.