RemedyBG»Forums
3 posts
Issue with purchase from itch io
Edited by tkotha on

Hi x13pixels,

I recently purchased RemedyBG from itch io, but a weird processing error happened where my card was charged, but I received no download link for the software whatsoever. I had it sent to my email ([email protected]). I have the purchase receipt as well.

I need assistance here, and your email was not available for contact, so I had no other option than to make a post on the forum (your email is locked away in the README file... which I cannot access due to this issue).

Please help as soon as you can. Preferably a separate download link straight to my email would be most preferred (I don't really care about itch io integration, I just want access to the software). If you need me to verify my purchase, please let me know your email so I can send the receipt for proof of purchase (you can email me directly so you can avoid posting it on the forum if you don't want to do that).

Best regards,

TK

Gaurav Gautam
98 posts
Edited by Gaurav Gautam on

I'm not sure how itch.io is working for you. However, for me, once I bought the debugger, I can always see this download button on the remedybg page on itch.io

remedypurchase.png

If I click on that download button I get my download links in itch directly and I never have to find a link in my email.

remedypurchase2.png

Also, whenever a new version of the debugger is released, I get a new download link in this page.

Are you not seeing this?

The support page link mentioned in the second screenshot above is this link: https://itch.io/support which may be helpful to you. I'm not sure.

3 posts
Replying to gautam1168 (#26817)

Hey Gautam,

I think my case is very odd, because I don't see that page. I've contacted itch io support as well about it hoping to get their help, but that's still in progress.

My main goal is to just get the software, which is why I contacted via the forum as well. For longer term, itch io support is definitely the better route since I'd like to get access to download links of new versions. Do you know if they allow transfers of purchases to other accounts?

Gaurav Gautam
98 posts
Replying to tkotha (#26819)

No, I have only used itch to purchase remedybg and it worked for me on the first go. So, I don't really know if transfers are allowed.

309 posts / 1 project
None

I sent you an email.

3 posts
Replying to x13pixels (#26828)

Just saw the email. Thank you very much! The link works now.