RemedyBG 0.3.8.0 is now available for download.
- Added a way to drive RemedyBG and receive notifications via named pipes.
- Added support for 8K, 16K, and 32K PDB page sizes.
- Thread names set programmatically via an exception or with SetThreadDescription are now displayed.
- Added an explicit autoscroll option to Output window.
- The watch window input box now spans the width of the watch window rather than the name column.
- Increased the maximum length of watch window expressions.
- YMM registers are now rendered in a single row of a watch window.
- Focus is now preserved on the text pane after a text window is closed.
- The working directory of a configuration when started from the command line is now the current directory rather than the executable's directory.
- The window is now restored whenever a breakpoint is hit, or any event that would bring RemedyBG to the foreground, and the window is minimized.
- A breakpoint's line number can now be edited.
- The most derived field is now used when looking up a field in expression. Fixes the expectation for using the most derived structure when there are two or more fields with identical names.
- Fixed problem where two or more column expressions could render into to the same window.
- Fixed reported problem with JAI's Context type where the type could be resolved as a Win32 type instead due to a case insensitive lookup.
- Fixed crash caused when using a watch expression with relative scope when the stack overflows
- Fixed a bug where stale, cached pages of memory were being read before being refreshed in certain cases.
- Better fix for off-screen window at startup.
- Fixed case where line info subsections were not properly aligned at 4 bytes boundaries.
- Now look past any modifiers of an enum's underlying type (const/volatile).
- Fixed a bug that could cause invalid expressions in the memory window when using "Send to Memory Window".
- The Callstack pane would not respond to mouse events if the Module column was not displayed. This has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where "-settings" couldn't be used with other options.
- Fixed a case where detaching from process could leave the debugger in a bad state.
- Fixed handling of Copy/Copy Value in watch window for summaries in struct/union types.