RemedyBG»Forums
3 posts
License agreement

Hi, I was wondering where I can find the license agreement for RemedyBG. I would like to use this tool at work.

3 posts
License agreement

The license is included in the zip download (LICENSE.txt).

3 posts
License agreement
Replying to Binarium (#26358)

Is this not available before I buy it?

306 posts / 1 project
None
License agreement
Replying to TechGuard (#26359)

Here you go:

End User License Agreement (EULA)

The Software ("RemedyBG", "remedybg.exe") is Copyright 2022 by George Menhorn, ("Licensor"), all rights are reserved. Anyone who has purchased a copy of the Software, ("Licensee"), is granted a personal, non-assignable, non-transferable, license to use the Software for personal or commercial uses.

By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA. If Licensee does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA, then Licensee may not use the Software.

The User may not redistribute, sub-license, or resell the Software. The User is permitted to make an unlimited number of copies of the Software which are subject to the aforementioned restrictions.

Warranty Disclaimer. Licensor hereby expressly disclaim any warranty for the Software. The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including: without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Licensee accepts any and all risk arising out of use or performance of the Software.

Limitation of Liability. Licensor shall not be liable to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee any loss of profits, income, savings, or any other consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damage, whether arising in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. These limitations shall apply regardless of the essential purpose of any limited remedy. Under no circumstances shall Licensor's aggregate liability to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee, exceed the financial amount actually paid by Licensee to Licensor for the Software.

3 posts
License agreement
Replying to x13pixels (#26360)

Much appreciated, thank you!