RemedyBG»Forums
1 posts
Request: Automatically watch __params & __locals
Edited by DD-Diana on Reason: Initial post
When debugging small programs, I find it more useful/faster to watch `__params` and `__locals` than typing each variable. I think it would be useful to automatically watch those two (if the users wants to) when debugging a new executable.
What do you think?
311 posts / 1 project
None
DD-Diana
When debugging small programs, I find it more useful/faster to watch `__params` and `__locals` than typing each variable. I think it would be useful to automatically watch those two (if the users wants to) when debugging a new executable.
What do you think?

I will consider adding an option to add these automatically to a newly created session. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alexey
16 posts
I'll add that the "standart" (as in Visual Studio) way of doing this is having a separate tab called "Locals" or "Auto" or something like that.
Kristel Slagter
1 posts
hello Mijn naam is Kristel Slagter, ik kom uit Amsterdam, ik heb gestudeerd aan de Universiteit Leiden en werk bij de hotmail klantenservice
aolo2
I'll add that the "standart" (as in Visual Studio) way of doing this is having a separate tab called "Locals" or "Auto" or sxhhxomething like that.
th