Register
RemedyBG»Forums»Request: Automatically watch __params & __locals
1 posts
Request: Automatically watch __params & __locals
3 weeks, 6 days ago Edited by DD-Diana on June 29, 2021, 11:38 p.m. Reason: Initial post
When debugging small programs, I find it more useful/faster to watch `__params` and `__locals` than typing each variable. I think it would be useful to automatically watch those two (if the users wants to) when debugging a new executable.
What do you think?
223 posts / 1 project

None

3 weeks, 5 days ago
DD-Diana
When debugging small programs, I find it more useful/faster to watch `__params` and `__locals` than typing each variable. I think it would be useful to automatically watch those two (if the users wants to) when debugging a new executable.
What do you think?

I will consider adding an option to add these automatically to a newly created session. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alexey
12 posts
3 weeks, 4 days ago
I'll add that the "standart" (as in Visual Studio) way of doing this is having a separate tab called "Locals" or "Auto" or something like that.
Kristel Slagter
1 posts

hello Mijn naam is Kristel Slagter, ik kom uit Amsterdam, ik heb gestudeerd aan de Universiteit Leiden en werk bij de hotmail klantenservice

3 weeks ago
aolo2
I'll add that the "standart" (as in Visual Studio) way of doing this is having a separate tab called "Locals" or "Auto" or sxhhxomething like that.
th