RemedyBG»Forums
Siew Yi Liang
7 posts
Unable to change number of columns by entering manual value
Edited by Siew Yi Liang on Reason: Initial post
Hi there:

(Not sure where the best place is to file these kind of bug reports, so I thought I'd start here.)

When attempting to change the number of columns displayed in the memory window, LMB+dragging works fine, but when I try to enter an explicit number in the right-click context menu field, once I double-click the entry field to change it, the Address field gets focus instead, and any numbers that I type in end up going there instead, thus forcing me to use the LMB+drag feature instead.

Currently using Version 0.2.6.3.
311 posts / 1 project
None
sonictk
Hi there:

(Not sure where the best place is to file these kind of bug reports, so I thought I'd start here.)

When attempting to change the number of columns displayed in the memory window, LMB+dragging works fine, but when I try to enter an explicit number in the right-click context menu field, once I double-click the entry field to change it, the Address field gets focus instead, and any numbers that I type in end up going there instead, thus forcing me to use the LMB+drag feature instead.

Currently using Version 0.2.6.3.

Siew,

This forum is fine for reporting but as far as I can tell there is no way to receive notifications for new threads. Another way to report bugs is on the Github Issues Page.

In any case, I appreciate the feedback!

--
George
311 posts / 1 project
None
I was able to duplicate and fix this problem. Thanks again Siew!

The next release (next few days or so) will contain this fix.

--
George