I have a weird bug where only part of a source panel is updated when scrolling.
Here is a video, I had to take it with a camera because capturing with a software made the view updated properly: remedybg_split_source_scrolling.3gp
. The only thing I do apart from scrolling is to maximize/un-maximize the window because it fixes the problem.
To reproduce the problem:
- On Windows 7, WITHOUT the compositor (classic theme);
- Open remedybg in windowed mode;
- Open any source file (no need to be debugging);
- Open another program (notepad in the video);
- Place the other program so it overlaps part of the source view;
- Go back to remedybg and try to scroll the view.
While typing this message I remembered that I found this because of a problem I had while trying to debug in a maximized window where the menu would no work. Here is a video of that problem: remedybg_menu_problem.3gp
. It seem that just moving the notepad window in front of remedybg and going back makes the problem happen.
Also on the new version the font quality is worse than in previous builds.