RemedyBG 0.3.9.7 is now available for download.
- Implemented color highlighting for comments and keywords.
- Set mouse cursor to arrow while hovering over a quick watch.
- No longer halt execution when attaching to a process.
- Fixed tab spacing and, in general, improved character positioning in text windows.
- Fixed bug where all text windows were considered active when a quick watch was displayed. This fixes a reported problem where breakpoints would be added to all open text windows when F9 was hit while a quick watch was displayed.
- Disabled the preservation of fold state for watch expressions across runs to address errant expansion of watch expressions in some cases.
- Fixed reported bug where window focus could inadvertently change while dragging a scroll bar.
- Fixed potential stuck key state when RemedyBG loses window focus.