RemedyBG 0.3.9.3 is available for download with the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Breakpoints can now be configured to automatically enable when an associated breakpoint is hit.
- Windows within RemedyBG can now be moved and extended across multiple monitors (Dear ImGui viewports).
- Adds a linked list formatter for projecting a linked list onto an array of elements by following the specified "next" field.
- Change breakpoint edit key binding from Alt+Enter to F2
- Tweaked color of menu in light mode to improve visibility of controls.
- Fixed a case where the input state wasn't cleared after a system modal dialog was presented.
- Fixed some cases where bitfield types have an internal enum type.