RemedyBG 0.3.9.1 is now available for download with the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Expressions can now use with identifiers containing '.' characters. For example "`.dbg.info".
- Added driver command RDBG_COMMAND_SET_BRING_TO_FOREGROUND_ON_SUSPENDED. This can be used to override the default behavior where the debugger window is brought to the foreground upon any process suspended event (e.g., breakpoint, exception, single-step complete, etc.).
- Increased maximum amount of disassembled code in a watch window expression to 64K.
- Added a "Send to Memory Window" item to the text window's context menu.
- A memory window expression is now preserved across runs.
- Added context menu to quick watch window.
- Fixed bug where input key state was not cleared in a frame after a system modal dialog is presented. This could put the program in an unrecoverable state where the dialog was presented indefinitely.
- Fixed a crash rendering callstack parameter values for certain types.
- Format char32_t types as unsigned ints, for now.
- Fixed a bug editing an expression in the memory window when the expression was populated via the watch window's "Send to Memory Window".
- Fixed potential crash when pasting in large text into a watch window expression from the clipboard.