RemedyBG»Forums
315 posts / 1 project
None
RemedyBG 0.3.9.1

RemedyBG 0.3.9.1 is now available for download with the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes.

New Features

• Expressions can now use with identifiers containing '.' characters. For example "`.dbg.info".
  • Added driver command RDBG_COMMAND_SET_BRING_TO_FOREGROUND_ON_SUSPENDED. This can be used to override the default behavior where the debugger window is brought to the foreground upon any process suspended event (e.g., breakpoint, exception, single-step complete, etc.).

Improvements

• Increased maximum amount of disassembled code in a watch window expression to 64K.
  • Added a "Send to Memory Window" item to the text window's context menu.
  • A memory window expression is now preserved across runs.
  • Added context menu to quick watch window.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug where input key state was not cleared in a frame after a system modal dialog is presented. This could put the program in an unrecoverable state where the dialog was presented indefinitely.
  • Fixed a crash rendering callstack parameter values for certain types.
  • Format char32_t types as unsigned ints, for now.
  • Fixed a bug editing an expression in the memory window when the expression was populated via the watch window's "Send to Memory Window".
  • Fixed potential crash when pasting in large text into a watch window expression from the clipboard.
Simon Anciaux
1341 posts
RemedyBG 0.3.9.1

Added driver command RDBG_COMMAND_SET_BRING_TO_FOREGROUND_ON_SUSPENDED. This can be used to override the default behavior where the debugger window is brought to the foreground upon any process suspended event (e.g., breakpoint, exception, single-step complete, etc.).

I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I have a different behavior depending on which event happens (I'm not using RDBG_COMMAND_SET_BRING_TO_FOREGROUND_ON_SUSPENDED or anything else).

A breakpoint brings the debugger window in front, but an assert ( __debugbreak() ) doesn't. Is this the intended behavior ?

315 posts / 1 project
None
RemedyBG 0.3.9.1
Replying to mrmixer (#29527)

Fixed for next release. Thanks for pointing that out Simon.