A new release of RemedyBG, 0.3.8.6, is now available for download on itch.io.
- Added the MXCSR control and status register to the registers pane.
- Added a new setting to automatically include a list of expressions in a new debugging session.
- Added new events to the named pipe interface for detecting when a debug session starts, is attached, or detached.
- Added commands to the named pipe interface for getting and setting the RemedyBG window position.
- Added the "--jit-event-handle" switch to the "attach-to-process-by-id" command, which allows setting up RemedyBG as the Just-in-Time debugger.
- Updated the register values in the watch window to use the appropriate data type (e.g., EAX is now a 32-bit unsigned integer rather than a 64-bit unsigned integer).
- Modified the border color of popped out string/disassembly watch expressions in the user interface.
- Fixed selection of case-sensitive or case-insensitive search when special characters are included in the pattern.
- Corrected an issue where using the keyboard to navigate a menu would also affect the selection in the underlying window.
- Corrected an issue where the hit-rect for items in the call stack was not being calculated correctly if only the "Function" column was displayed.