A new version of RemedyBG, 0.3.7.0, is available for download. Changes include:
- Added a new type of format specifier for formatting arrays of structures
- Allow lifting string, memory, and table expressions into their own, independent windows. A zoom button on the "Value" header will appear in a watch window when one of these types of expressions is selected. Closing the expression's window will result in that expression being returned to the watch window (rather than deleting it altogether).
- Added Ctrl+C / Copy menu item to allow copying the call stack to the clipboard
- Automatically disable Windows debug heap.
- Normally, RemedyBG will automatically reload a file when a change is detected. However, there are reported cases where this detection does not work as expected (e.g., a mounted WSL filesystem). Added a Source File | Reload menu item to force reloading a source file from disk.
- Now ensure the restored window is visible on screen (e.g., shutting down on one monitor and reopening on a smaller monitor with smaller dimensions)
- Fixed computation of array element addresses for non-int sized enums.
- Fixes detection of asan shadow memory when exception occurs in a DLL.