A set of improvements and bug fixes is now available to download from the usual place. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
* Support Unicode strings output with OutputDebugStringW.
* Now show string summary for char as if it were of type char*.
* The "attach to process" flow is now possible without a mouse.
* Can now select multiple source files in file open dialog.
* Now allow subtraction of pointers of differing types as long as the underlying type has the same size.
* Longer string preview shown when not part of an aggregate summary.
* Fixed formatting of address value in address breakpoint dialog box
* Fixed a potential hang when inspecting a global variable which occurs in two or more translation units. In this case, we render a synthetic var with the fields name __g0, __g1, and so forth, corresponding to each instance of the global variable.
* Fixed problem with Reattach to Process wouldn't work in some cases.
* Using space in search term no longer causes a case-sensitive search.
* Properly format negative signed character literals.
* Fixed problem where enums couldn't be used as array indices.
* Fix to allow manipulating diassembly view settings (show address/code bytes) after target process is stopped.
* Fixed evaluation of struct addresses passed by value that were less than eight bytes and not a power of two.