3 weeks, 1 day ago
on Jan. 3, 2021, 1:08 a.m.
Reason: Initial post
Bug fix release, 0.3.2.1 is now available for download.
* Fix restoration of maximize window state at startup
* Fixed potential crash rendering text containing format characters
* Changing stack frame was not properly bringing corresponding text window to front, if necessary. This has been fixed.
* Fix handling of watch window hexadecimal formatting setting in display of __locals and __params.
* Fixed evaluation of sizeof(Type*)
* Fixed rendering issue with input text in watch window
* Fixed display of drop-down list of text windows
* Corrected render order of window focus rects
Thanks bumbread, D3zmodos, The Sandvich Maker, seventh-chord, et al.
3 weeks ago
...and a follow up 0.3.2.2 to restore handling of mouse input in text windows that was inadvertently disabled in 0.3.2.1.