- Added support for parsing character literals, including multi-character literals such is 'IHDR'
in the watch window.
- Better Unicode support (filenames, command lines, string preview, and so forth)
- All non-session specific settings now live in a single file
- Combined processor breakpoints other breakpoint types (rather than having two separate tabs).
- Added conditional breakpoints for all breakpoint types.
- Implemented find in file (Ctrl+F) in text window. F3/Shift-F3 will repeat the search.
- Added "Open Last Session on Startup" option.
- A Dark/Light style picker was added to the Style menu.
- Added "Reset to Default" for font options.
- Session can now specify environment variables
- Added "Close All But This" to a text window tab's context menu.
- Can now use 'sizeof' in watch expression. Presently implements C99 standard: "sizeof(typename)"
and "sizeof expression". Parenthesis imply a typename lookup.
- Adds formatters for vector registers
- Adds formatters for inline watch window memory display of various sorts
- Hexadecimal override in watch window (right-click "Hexadecimal Display" to toggle).
- Prevent number of columns in memory window from being zero
- Fixed error message in evaluation if dot/arrow operator does not apply to a particular
- Improved handling of unary/binary operator evaluations
- Fixed restoration of window if RemedyBG is closed while the window is minimized
- Fixed bugs in handling of step-over interplay with processor breakpoints
- Fixed potential crash if a frame doesn't have an associated symbols
- Ctrl+G now works from any window (previously, focus had to be in a text window)
- Sped up loading of PDBs when searching for the PDB in the executable's directory.
- Eliminated jumping / no-scrolling bug in watch window when using keyboard.
- Treat relative-to-register value in PDB as signed rather than unsigned.
- Fixed typo in "type name" for the __params synthetic variable.
- Text tabs are now sized more reasonably and now come with a scroll bar.
- 'x' and 'X' format specifiers now apply to char/unsigned char
- Disassembly window is now focused if source file cannot be found
- Completed rework of line number information; fixes a number of problems with setting breakpoints
- Corrected Next/Prev scroll in disassembly window
- Gutter in text window is now handled separately, with respect to the view. Now, breakpoints,
current line indicators, and so forth are drawn at a fixed position in the text window.
- Use Shift+F6 rather than F6 to bring up Attach dialog (too easy to hit unintentionally)