Latest release of RemedyBG, 0.2.8.9, is now available.
* Fix to allow line number information in the symbol file to be in an arbitrary order. This fixes the problem reported for PDBs output from the Zig compiler.
* Fixed a watch window crash that happened when a watch expression is deleted while in the middle of the watch expression render loop.
* Auto-scroll the output window only if the scroll position is at the end.
* The string view now spans the entire width of the watch window.
* Fixed parser for format specifiers to allow both hexadecimal format specifiers along with an expression to control number of array elements, e.g., "some_array, x 5".
* Added __locals synthetic structure. This identifier can be used to display the local variables in the current (or specified) frame.
* Added __params synthetic structure. This identifier can be used to display a function's parameters in the current (or specified) frame.
* Added a "Send to Memory Window" option in the watch window to allow quickly copying an expression from the watch window to the memory window.
* Added 'attach-to-process-by-id' to command-line driver commands.