The latest version of RemedyBG, 0.2.8.6, is now available for download.
* Corrected display of boolean expressions in the watch window.
* Fixed one off bug in traversal of symbol information when handling structures/classes that contained nested types
* Fixed member variable lookups for base classes. This fixes a reported problem when trying to
inspect a std::string.
* Allow both 32-bit and 64-bit floating point literals in a watch expression
* Added handling of enumerations with a specified integral type.
* Memory window settings are now persisted to disk.
* Added format specifier, "str", for displaying an inline string view.