Latest set of enhancements / fixes to RemedyBG are now available for immediate download.
* Fixed problem where memory window would always become the topmost tab.
* Added better handling of watching local variables for Clang generated PDBs
* Add handling for case where a forward declaration of a struct/union in the PDB file does not
have a separate, unique name (Clang)
* Better handling of PDBs generated from cl /ZI
* Fixed a glitch where dragging the mouse over the application menu would inadvertently select text
in a text/disassembly view.
* Can now select columns in the callstack window
* Added "Last Known Caller" column to the threads window. This shows the function name of the last
known function in the call stack.
* We now preserve format flags for a locked variable in watch window.
* Disassembly will now auto-scroll to center when approaching bottom
* Added smooth scrolling in text window when scrolling to center
* Added "Go To Line", initiated with Ctrl+G, for text windows.
* Fixed a regression with handling of EXE+arguments when launching RemedyBG from the command line