Some additional fixes and enhancements, as RemedyBG 0.2.7.1, are now available for download on the itch.io
* Fixes a crash when handling expression with a const/volatile modifier on a primitive type
* Cursor is now properly displayed when editing an expression in the watch window
* Fixed scrolling of text for expressions in watch window
* Fixed one-off bug when generating string previews for an array
* An arrow is now drawn, in addition to the red highlight, for a line with an exception
* An arrow is now drawn in breakpoint window next to breakpoint that was just hit
* Removed leading zeros from address in breakpoint,
* Shortened text in breakpoint window (removed ", Ln")
* The status text can now be displayed either on the top of the UI (default) or the bottom. Option
in Window|Style menu as well as right-click context menu to "Move to Top" or "Move to Bottom".
* Can now select which columns to display in the threads, modules, watch, and breakpoints windows.
* No longer show a string preview if there are any unprintable characters in the string.
* We now force a redraw whenever the output window is updated.