1 year, 2 months ago
on June 24, 2019, 1:34 a.m.
Reason: Initial post
Another (mostly) bug fix release is now available for download.
* Fixed a bug where the memory pane's address input was stealing focus from the options popup.
* The rendering of the text window's current-line arrow was changed to make it easier to see when
on the same line as a breakpoint.
* Removed leading zeroes from display of watch window pointer values.
* Expressions now handle primitive type UQUAD (distinct from UINT8).
* Handle case where a non-user breakpoint is hit while stepping through the code (e.g., stepping
over __debugbreak() ).
* Watch window values that change are now highlighted in red.