RemedyBG 0.2.6.3 is now available for download.
* We now properly handle arbitrary first chance exceptions in the debugger (allow normal processing
rather than swallowing the exception). For C++ exceptions generated by VS we extract the class name
from the exception information and display that in the output window.
* Scrolling with arrow keys in a text window now matches the behavior of a typical text editor.
* Expression parser now supports the indexing of array/pointer types by an unsigned char value.
* Now support casting between non-pointer types
* The user is now prompted if they are currently debugging a target and switch to a different
* Switching to a new session will now close any opened files.
* Now ensure central text node is created (behavior changed in later version of Dear ImGui). Note
that this may require a reset of the layout (Window|Reset Layout) if you experience floating text