I'm looking whether there's some way of controlling the debugger from outside meaning whether I'm be able to do something like this:
- remedybg open <path> -- opens executable at path
- remedybg debug start -- starts debugging session of current project
- remedybg debug end -- ends debugging session of current project
- remedybg breakpoint add <file> <line> -- adds a breakpoint to given file/line
- remedybg breakpoint remove <file> <line> -- removes a breakpoint from given file/line
When ran with these arguments, remedybg would check if there's already an instance of it running, and if it is it'll pass the command and arguments to it to perform them.
This would make it super helpful to control the debugger from an editor in a very simple manner.