92 posts / 1 project
3 days, 10 hours ago Edited by x13pixels on April 15, 2019, 3:47 a.m. Reason: Initial post
Change log for RemedyBG 0.2.1.0.
* Now allow referencing registers (RAX, RSP, EAX, AL, etc.) in the watch window
* Adds hexadecimal format specifier ('x' or 'X')
* Memory window now refreshes with changes to target's state
* Fixed typo in session state display for F11
* Control>Break will default to the main thread rather than the OS created thread
* Modules are now listed in the order they were loaded
* Expression parser implements better handling of pointer arithmetic
* Expression parser now allows casting an integer to an arbitrary type
* No longer switch focus to text window if disassembly in focus
* Fixed disassembly output when an invalid instruction is found in instruction stream
* Colors for status bar now reflect exception vs. running vs. suspended state.
I sincerely appreciate the continued support from the community. Thanks all.
15 hours, 53 minutes ago
Added a bunch of suggestions/feature requests/... in github but wanted to still post here and give you a thumbs up and thanks for the awesome work!