RemedyBG 0.1.8.0 is now available for download at the itch.io site.
* Fixed crash in application breakpoint handling in cases when two or more breakpoints resolve to
the same location
* Added recent session list
* If the target is not running, Ctrl+F10 will now launch the target and then run to the current
* Exception text is now written to the Output window
* RemedyBG will take focus upon an exception in the target
* Added hotkey Ctrl+Shift+X for breaking application
* Added support for bitfields in watch window
* Fixed correlation of symbol / line information in certain cases
* Expression parser enhancements
* Added address operator ('&') for getting an address of a variable
* Supports casting between different pointer types
* Adds format specifier to allow specifying number of array elements
* Fixed modal function breakpoint dialog's font
Instant watches (quick peek of values via tooltips) just about made it in but I was having some trouble with the UI side of things (an auto-size issue, some flickering and so forth). Should make it into the next release given these things are addressed.