Thanks for all the feedback, folks!
* Dear ImGui's INI file, along with some auxiliary files for storing window position and font
information, is now located in the current user's application directory.
* Version number in EXE now matches version in Help menu.
* Vertex/pixel shaders for ImGui are now stored as blobs in the EXE to eliminate a dependency on
* Beefed up initialization of DirectX so that RemedyBG will start properly on virtual machines.
* Fixed a crash, triggered more readily on Windows 7, when reading the PE header from an image.
* Now have the ability to set the UI font and Text font, along with their pixel sizes.
* Removed embedded font from EXE. This helps reduce the size of the EXE.
Working on the next round of fixes/enhancements...