36 posts / 1 project
1 year, 3 months ago
Today I finished up the breakpoint support, written from scratch, in RemedyBG. This includes adding breakpoints via i) a function name, ii) a source filename and line number, or iii) an address. More in depth technical details are posted on the Patreon page if you are interested. I realize there are additional features that can (and will) be added for breakpoints (e.g., data breakpoints). But as it stands this part is now usable.
Next up is taking an aside from the low-level stuffs, ditching my bootstrapping command-line debugger, and reintegrating with Vim.